• Most All Process Piping Applications
Are Determined by Engineering on a Specific Job or Situation.
• Engineering Determines the Type of Product
Being Transported in the System Combined With Pressure Ratings, Temperature of
Material and Line Pressure.
• With This Information, Engineering Will
Determine the Bill of Material Requirements for the Specific Job or Situation.
• Primary Day to Day Requirements will Utilize
Either 304 or 316 Material (Garden Variety).
• All 300 Series Stainless PVF Products are
Furnished as Dual Certified (Combined Physical Strength Requirements of Straight
Grade-Tensile 75,000 Min, Yield 30,000 Min. with Chemical Requirements of
Low-Carbon – Less then .035% Carbon Content/Higher Nickel Content) with the
Exception of Items Produced From Secondary Metal (150 LB Fittings & Valves).
• Demand (and Supply) for Stainless Steel PVF
Continues to Increase Worldwide.